Painting a vehicle requires an attentive multi-step application process to ensure a quality blending of the new and old finishes.
Read More Below
Paintless Dent Repair
It is possible that the weather can damage your vehicle. Hail damage can be covered by your insurance company and we can help you find out.
Read More Below
We can help...
Whether you've been in an auto accident or a tree has fallen on your car we can help get your vehicle from point A to point B, our shop.
Read More Below
Free Estimates- Now offering Curbside Estimates
Obtaining a repair estimate is a crucial first step to getting your vehicle back on the road safe and sound. This is why we take the time to provide you one-on-one guidance throughout the repair process to assist you with your claim. We work closely with insurance companies as a Direct Repair Program shop and process all insurance claims for your convenience. Estimates generally take 10-15 minutes by our curbside estimates or scheduling an appointment with office staff or by our website. If you'd like to book your appointment now please go to our menu at the top of the page.
Auto Body Repair- Safe, Complete, Quality Repairs
Concours Elite Collision Center is proud to be a recognized I-CAR Gold Class® collision repair shop. The Gold Class recognition indicates that our technicians are trained in the proper repair techniques and procedures that contribute to the complete and safe repair of your vehicle.
As a Gold Class shop, we require each of our technicians involved in collision repair to take ongoing training every year. This includes classes on new vehicle technologies and the latest repair techniques.
Concours Elite Collision Center is among only 10% of collision repair businesses to achieve Gold Class status, whereas shops that are not Gold Class may train minimally or not at all. Gold Class shops are trained on how to fix your vehicle right; on what can be repaired and what needs to be replaced, and on how to see hidden damage you may not see.
Two out of three people find a repair shop by talking to friends or relatives. Don’t take chances. Refer your friends and family to Concours Elite Collision Center and let our trained repair professionals take care of them today!
Car Accidents- What to do...
1. ) Determine the Extent of Damage and if there are Injuries - Check to see if anyone needs urgent medical care. If you can, try not to move the vehicles unless they are causing a major problem with traffic. If possible, wait for the police to arrive before doing so.
2. ) Contact the Police - Even in a minor accident, it is important to make sure there is a legal accident report.
3. ) Limit your Conversation about the Accident with the Other Party - It is important to limit your discussion of the accident and not to admit any fault or liability. You should only talk about the accident with the police, medical professionals, and your insurance representative.
4. ) Get the Facts of your Car Accident - This is the part most people know yet forget to accomplish due to the stress of the accident. It is important to get the names, addresses, and phone numbers of everyone involved in the accident as well as witness information. Make sure to get the description of the vehicle (year, make, and model), license plate number, and insurance information from all other parties involved. Photos are helpful, especially when law enforcement is involved. Make sure to take photos of the vehicles exactly where the accident happened. Do not move your vehicles unless directed by law enforcement. And remember, it's always best to get more information rather than less information.
5. ) Call and file a claim with your insurance company no matter who is at fault.
Paint- Waterborne ECO-FRIENDLY
We are known for our color-matching and take pride in every vehicle we paint. Painting a vehicle requires an attentive multi-step application process to ensure a quality blending of the new and old finishes. We use only high-quality waterborne eco-friendly PPG paints and coatings formulated specifically for the auto industry and know how to properly apply them. Our technicians undergo constant training in new techniques and utilize the most advanced equipment available today. Your vehicle's paint repairs come with the following below;
PPG Waterborne Advantage Paint
Sophisticated Computerized Color Matching System
Environmentally Friendly Waterborne Paint and Filtration System
Lifetime Warranty (for as long as you own the vehicle)
Hail Damage- Should I report this to insurance?
Hail damage can rake havoc on your vehicle and your wallet. Make sure to call your insurance company to file a claim, then give us a call and we'll get in touch with your insurance company and schedule your appointment for an estimate to get you on your way.
Towing- We can help!
Need help getting your vehicle towed to our shop? Call us today at (530) 891-0234.